Pages

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

It got cold!






We finally got done with building and bushing blinds. The fun part starts from here on out! My Buddy's Drew, Joe, and Nate have been hunting a few more times than I have this season so far. Aaron and I have been working on the Carolina Blue Boat and the good news is we now have forward and reverse!! We're all ready for full on rock fishing! This cold weather should bring the fish down pretty fast. The sound rock fishing is still good. I have some days open after thanksgiving if anyone is interested.

Drew and I went hunting today and had a good shoot with a mix bag of gadwalls, mallards, green wing teal, and some bonus snow geese. We should have had a quite a few more birds but we had some shot guns shells made by PETA! Yeah like that was the problem. So if any one's got some good shells, we got the ducks. There are nine Blinds we hunt in Currituck and Dare County and we also have float blind permits for both. My duck hunting is just like my fishing style, I go were they are. A good plan I think.
Looking forward to fishing The Rock fish Rodeo on December 6th. Lots of fins and feathers to all and good luck to Aaron with his togey togs. The first few big rock fish are making me jealous!!

No comments:

Post a Comment