Pages

Monday, January 26, 2009

Still Catchin













26th
Been fishing everyday so sorry for the lack of updates and pics. I will get more pics up soon. Left my camera in the truck a couple of times so gotta get the pics from my clients. We have been catching them. Friday off with Randy and we found good action jigging off duck. Sat morning Randy and I found ourselves trolling for nice rock off Kitty Hawk with some big fish in the mix. I will show you those pics when Randy emails them to me. Congrats to Capt Dean for putting a nice 52lber on the dock that day. Yesterday was a wash in the ocean with strong winds so we fished the Bonner Bridge and found a few local stripers along the pilings. Called it at a half day when the tide and bite died. Then today rough seas and we hung around the fishing center drinking coffee and seeing if the wind would lay out. I did just a little and we decided to go try for a half day and troll the blind to see if we could pick out a rock. Ten miles from the inlet we lucked into nice fishing with ten fish up to 48lbs!!! Good job MAtt, Kerry, and Sam. I hope your pics turned out so we can post them!!! Had to put some pics of Ches after his trip on Sat (congrats on the fat 41lber) turning around, going back out and helping some guys by giving them a tow in. I though the old Mercury was going to just fall off the back. Over 4000 hours on that girl. Sounds like the jigging bite for schoolies are the Bay bridge is going good and our other slip is right there so if anyone wants to do a half day/ all day jigging trip. Myself or Ches will be available. I will pump that up more once the big fish trolling along the beach dries up. All booked up this week but have some holes opening up next week. Thanks everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment