Pages

Monday, March 23, 2009

Blue Moon Beach Grill

Back when I was slinging drinks as a bartender at Owens' restaurant. There was a friend and Chef named Scott. Everyday after fishing I would come in a get him to make me something to eat because his food was always awesome. He just had the it factor. Some guys could throw in the same ingredients but Scott's food always just tasted better. Now he has a restaurant on the 13 milepost on the OBX. Blue Moon Beach Grill www.bluemoonbeachgrill.com And I am stoked about it. Killer food, great prices.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the heads up....the menu looks great! I'm gonna try and grab a bite Sat afternoon on my way back to Norf. On a couple of occasions, I gave Scott some hell back in the day while busing tables. He wanted to freakin kill me! - Todd

    ReplyDelete
  2. Had lunch there with Todd again last weekend and it was very good. The place was packed with folks also so the word must be out this is a great place to eat! Not too expensive and good seafood specials. Try it folks...
    Big Al

    ReplyDelete