Pages

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Not scared! Thanks for everything Rusty.










26th of Feb. Got the call from the fishing center to run a half day trip for a nice man, his bride, and there dog!?! Since trips have slowed quite a bit and the weather was absolutely beautiful we went for it. Told Rusty the haps of what was going on and he said I am not scared lets go for rock! Half day trip for stripers in late Feb out of OI well I told him probably skunky in our future. SO off we went finding bait and whales but no rock. Talking with Rusty I found out he was a green beret and had been off in Afghanistan whacking Taliban. I really wanted to find him some fish. Got a call about some birds diving on bait above us quite a few miles. So off we rode and rode. And then we got em! Rusty, his bride, and Bam Bam whacked some fat piggy rock about a mile off the beach. Fatback swimming around in circles on the top, ganets, and stripers. Could not of asked for a better favor. We got back in at dusk with vapors in the tank. Mission complete. Thanks Rusty we all greatly appreciate your efforts for us to insure our freedom!!!!!Thank You!

2 comments:

  1. Aaron,

    Thanks for the great fishing, blog, and picture post. I will be going fishing with you again. Maybe next time for some cobia? Thanks for everything, we had a great time and your hospitality and drive (literally) to catch fish makes my job so worthwhile. Will recommend you to anyone.

    -Rusty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Rusty just like to give credit where credit is due. Thanks for giving me a chance glad you guys came and a special Thanks from my wife and myself for serving our country!!! Love to get you rigged up on some cobia or whatever. Tell BAm Bam I said hello.

    ReplyDelete