Pages

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Carolina Blue on the Rock!







Since we finally got a break in the cold weather it was time to run to the end of the world and catch some fish! On Friday my crew from Wilmington, NC ran all the way up to Corolla on the hunt for striper. We had a good time and caught some nice fish. On Saturday I decided to change gears and go hunting down south. I was a little out of my normal area looking for Pintails. Let’s just say, I think we found them! To bad the limit is only one per person. I would like to congratulate my new hunting buddy Samuel Beacham on his first duck! He shot a nice fat black duck. Way to go Sam! Yesterday, I took the Rocky Mount Boys duck hunting. The Lewis boys both got their first Swan! Scott had his lucky hat on and got a banded one! Maybe you will get one next year Dauer. Today I got a call from AK that I was missing the fun, so I called Drew and Joe and went out fishing. It was nice to only have a ten minute boat ride to catch some nice striper on a jig bite. It looks like the fish may be around for awhile! See you on the water soon.



1 comment:

  1. Looks like the camera takes good pics! wish we could of seen the 3 eyed rock, pretty work

    ReplyDelete