Pages

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Thanks!



Jesse and pops came fishing with me yesterday. We left the dock early to get a jump on the weather and get a catch before things got nasty. Jesse just back back from Iraq from a 10 day leave and wanted to see his family and get in some fishing. Needless to say I really wanted to find him some fish. We picked up where we were the day before and they were still in the area. Birds picking and fish biting! These guys landed fish up to 38lbs. Never saw a boat all day except for the ole Free Agent and he was jigging up some rock as well. Ended up tight to the beach in the afternoon getting in some calmer seas and picking a few more out for dinner.
Jesse thank you and your brother and the Lane family for all you guys do for us so we can have the privilege to go rockfishing! Keep those Bin Laden's off and crawlin around your tank.

2 comments:

  1. Nice job Capt! I know you guys worked hard to get some action.

    My thanks to them as well.

    Ernie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep Mr. Bundy that was me and my oldest son Chandler last night. I appreciate you not saying I looked like a fat Charlie Brown in my Steeler shirt. wanted to figure out how to send a picture text off the water to the site to give more up to date updates.

    ReplyDelete