Pages

Monday, June 7, 2010



Well long time no post!Yeah I've been fishing alot the last few months In Kitty Hawk then Hatteras Then Organ Inlet then back to Hatteras!You get the idea.Cobia fishing has been a blast so far with more to come!Got a chance to change gears and go Sheeps Head fishing with the Fish Masters Ryan And Chris.Chris and could not hold a candle to Ryan no matter What we fished for.We made a break south to play with the AJs,I had forgot how much fun they are!On the sound front the trout showed up,I was starting to think they all froze this winter.I'll make a point to keep up with posting.lol? See what happens when I get on this thing lol whats next the my face thing!!.....UM No. thanks to all of the guys and gals who fish with us!Looking forward to the summer,see you on the water soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment