Pages

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Carolina Blue Fishing


I finally got a day off from fishing and boat work,we have the Carolina Blue back in action,and now fishing out of Thicket Lump Marina.We Will still run running out out of the Dock of The Bay Marina in Kitty Hawk if any one would like to fish the northern part of the sound.The rock fishing will be open in the sounds some time in September.So I will able to fish with my Kitty Hawk Friends.Sorry to any one who s pictures I missed this time,I lost one of my camera cards, it will turn up some day!Still lots of Triggers,Spanish, flounder, Sheep's Head,and Amber jacks.The bigger Flounder have started to show up.What can I say it's like a Flounder Nirvana?!!!!But The Trigger Fishing has been a lot of fun,you have to love a fish that you can watch bite.And tastes so good!Check out Little Jadyn,she is almost nine months old now!As you can tell I'm starting her early.I have a trip in the morning But the PM is open. Call us and thank you.