Pages

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Trigger cobia and more!

Missy and Lisa fished the other day and boated 3 citation sea bass triggers and couple mahi! Mr. Finn and family caught a cobia triggers and bass! Nice to meet you Finn. Yesterday the Strum party landed two cobia flounder bass and trigger! Last night went fishing till dark and caught cobia hammerheads blacktips and even had a encounter with gigantor! Monster Mundus shark 10-12 footer and cleaned house but next time I will be ready! Thanks everyone! Missy sorry about the pic I guess I was focusing umm on the fish!

1 comment:

  1. Sup Aaron how dose you guys always kill the flounder? The same day I caught two spadefish my dad and I went flounder fishing of the pier fished a jig for four hours skunked! can't seem to get um to bite, thankes for the awsome trip Finn

    ReplyDelete