Pages

Sunday, April 27, 2014

Moving fast forward!!

Chris and Conner fished hard. Chris one shot one cast one cobia on the deck .  Pretty cool when your clients have been learning cobia fishing and they can get it done!  Not sitting on there butts not engaged but actively looking and figuring it out with you and you trust Them ! To put the cast where and how it needs to be !  Ten hours one shot one cast on point bam you kidding me?!  It makes me proud to see some of these guys fishing with me for 10-15 years who can just get it done!  Put em up against any of em!!  Plus cool to see Dad and his kid fishing together gonna try to add a pic of Chris and Conner getting a nice. 60 pounder six years ago on destin fla. Just cool warms my heart! Plus take yer kid fishing before it's too late!!!! Conner got done really kick ass go pro vids I wanna show you guys! 

No comments:

Post a Comment