Pages

Thursday, June 26, 2014

So much cooler online!!!







I am not really cool in real life but did get my annual hair cut so least I don't look like joe dirt anymore! Still getting a bite or two!!  Fishing is not consistent I have no idea what's gonna happen and what the water is gonna do but we are gonna load up try hard and catch what comes our way in a fun laid back atmosphere!  Check out Jim catching a cobia sight casting off that stick of a pier in kitty hawk!  And it was on a meathog jig!!! And check out Finn with his nice gaffer and his gigantor 1 pound 12 ounce seamullet!!  Speaking of mullet did I tell ya, no more joe dirt, dang!  And if that young man bear hugging that cobia he caught with his Dad does show joy, not sure what does!!  Big schools of big reds covered us up today few miles southeast of Oregon inlet! Special thanks to all the support and all you guys for coming back and letting me talk your ear off in the tower!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment