Pages

Monday, May 25, 2009

Gaffer Dolphin anyone!!




We finally got a break in the weather so we took the opportunity to go and catch some gaffer dolphin in Hatters. The conditions were not perfect but the fishing was great!! We got to have most of the ocean to ourselves and the dolphins were hitting almost anything from big rattle traps to really old third trip ballyhoo! The tuna even seemed to like the old baits! It’s been a while since I had to fight a fish myself and my body is defiantly feeling it! Enjoying the tuna raw with a little soy sauce and wasabi made it not so bad!!
Looking forward to fishing with our buddy JR this week. The cobia bite has been good and the stories I have been hearing are of fish in the 90lbs range!!! I hope to hook up with one of those guys!!






No comments:

Post a Comment