Pages

Friday, July 2, 2010

Whoa trigger!!!






Capt slacker here with a long over due blog. The fishing has been good with lots of trigger fish, amber jack and some nice cobia. Nina I'm glad your last cobia was easier than the foul hooked one with AK. I've been fishing in Hatters and Oregon Inlet. The last few weeks have been fun?Well the fishing part was fun,not getting hit by a car going 40mph! A nice guy at a intersection tried to make a green light out of a red one. Lets just say a Toyota car v/s a F-350 does not work out very good for the little car! I would like to thank my buddy Joe Walker for loaning me his boat while the Carolina Blue gets a look over. Just a few scratches but insurance work can be a little slow!!! Enjoy the new numbers on your GPS Joe!!! The Carolina Blue should be back some time this week. Here are some pictures of trips the last few weeks. Thanks, see you to the East!

No comments:

Post a Comment