Pages

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Under the Sea

Whump Whump Whump.  Crawling outta the tower yesterday weeeee there goes my iphone bouncing off the washboard and then fluttering to the depths like a clark spoon carrying numbers, pics, cool vids, and tons of cool cobia pics that will never make it!  That is a real bummer because I been über slack about getting three weeks of great cobia fishing up.  So sorry guys, I lost your pics and if you got any text them over to me in a couple days.  Fished our way back to Oregon inlet couple days ago following the cobia around.  Man it feels great to be home!!  Special thanks to the folks at Cape Marina and Oden's Dock for taking this vagrant in the last month and a half!  It is nice to be welcomed and not run off like I  have seen other supastar cobia Heros get treated! Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment